Sunday, August 11, 2013

Review: Hot Toys Storm Shadow (part 2)

Continued at Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

More photos of Hot Toys Storm Shadow! I don't really like the 'skirt' of his ninja suit in the movies. But in the toy it can be posed as if being blown by wind, which I have to admit makes for some cool shots.

Lee Byung-hun strutting like a BOSS
Hot Toys Storm Shadow


The likeness is very close to the actor, but the skintone is a bit too dark. Is it only my piece?
Hot Toys Lee Byung-hun

Storm Shadow can carry his 2 katana and 2 sai weapons on his back. His shurikens and pistol can be carried in the pouch and holster on his belt.
HT Storm Shadow weapons

I'm really happy that this set comes with the sai weapons that he used in the flight with Snake Eyes in the mountain fortress.
Storm Shadow weapons - sai

Unfortunately, this set does not come with specific hands to hold the sai in spinning moves.
Storm Shadow weapons - sai

Snake Eyes vs Storm Shadow! Yes, my Snake Eyes is the Sideshow version.
Snake Eyes vs Storm Shadow

One thing that concerns me is the leather-like material used for the bodysuit and 'skirt' - it might flake over time. Not sure if I want to try applying a leather-care lotion...

Stay tuned for Part 3 where I will feature his main katana weapon!
 

Continued at Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...