Friday, August 09, 2013

Review: Hot Toys Storm Shadow (part 1)

I just got this Hot Toys Storm Shadow! Believe it or not, this is only my second Hot Toys figure LOL

Great boxart featuring Lee Byung-hun - the actor who played Storm Shadow in the live-action movies.
Hot Toys Storm Shadow


Even though the other ninja - Snake Eyes - is the more-popular character in G.I. Joe series, my favourite has always been Storm Shadow! 
Hot Toys Storm Shadow

Back of the inner box, featuring masked Storm Shadow
Hot Toys Storm Shadow

This set comes with some great weapons and accessories.
- a masked head
- head sculpt featuring the likeness of Lee Byung-hun
- interchangeable hands
- 2 extra joints
- 2 katana swords that can be clipped together to form a double-bladed sword, just like in the movie!
- 2 sword sheaths that can be attached to the holster at the figure's back
- 2 sai daggers

- 3 shuriken throwing stars
- 1 pistol that can be inserted into his belt holster
- figure stand with nameplate and movie logo


Hot Toys Storm Shadow

Stay tuned for more photos and review of this great figure!

Storm Shadow GI JOE Retaliation - MMS - Sixth Scale Figure (Hot Toys)

Continued at Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This figure looks really nice! I kind of regretted not getting this.. But well I got budget control...

Unknown said...

This is definitely a must get if you're a G.I. Joe (or Lee Byung-hun :P ) fan!

I just posted more photos, maybe it will change your mind? LOL

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...