Monday, April 01, 2013

Toys loot - Tokyo March 2013

Wow, so fast and it's April 1st already! I didn't post anything in March 2013 because I've been on business trips. Good thing for me is the last destination of my trip was Tokyo. In between all the meetings and trainings, I managed to squeeze in some shopping time.  ;)

My Transformers loot bought during this trip!
Tokyo Transformers loot - March 2013


Ovelon Gazzette VH-64 MR from "Special Armored Battalion Dorvack" (precursor of G1 Whirl)
MP-16 Masterpiece Frenzy and Rumble
C-78C Crystal G1 Hot Rod
C-20 Henkei Red Alert
AM-34 Jet Vehicon General
Fall of Cybertron Optimus Prime, Sideswipe, Starscream, Insecticon Kickback and the Combaticons



And here's all the other stuff I bought, including gifts for my wife!
My March 2013 Tokyo loot

Looks like I used up all my business trip allowances in Tokyo alone...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...