Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Lego haul for Feb/Mar 2014

The Lego Movie has set off a renewed wave of interest in Lego. Coincidentally (or not?), Bricks World - a Lego monobrand store - also held its annual storewide sale, and I took this chance to buy a set I've been eyeing on.

So here's my haul during the sale!

Lego haul for Feb 2014
10236 Ewok Village
70802 Bad Cop's Pursuit
30302 Spider-Man polybag (free gift!)
Unikitty LED Lite <= wife loves this!



Time to dust off my previously bought 8038 set and recreate the Battle of Endor scene!
Lego Star Wars Endor sets


My wife was also able to get the 10241 Maersk Line Triple-E container ship from her company. This will go nicely with the 10152 and 10155 Maersk Sealand and Maersk Line ships.  :) Maersk container ships

Looks like I have a busy Lego month ahead!
 

2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

The Ewok village set is awesome!!

Unknown said...

Yeah totally! Good thing is when taking photos I can also use the trees for forest scenes LOL

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...