Sunday, December 16, 2012

Red Alert! Got my MP-14

I didn't intend to get MP-14 actually. Although I really like the Lamborghini Countach LP500S car, Red Alert is just a secondary character in the Transformers universe.

It so happens I'm in Tokyo for holiday now, went into an Akihabara shop and saw MP-14 being sold at a good price. Oh what the heck, I will never get that price locally or online, so I bought it! (together with a Takara Tomy AM-29 Fall of Cybertron Shockwave).

Transformers loot from Akiba #transformers

I'm still on holiday now, so will only review it when I return. I did open up to check, and from this visual inspection the paint application is not flawless but much better than my MP-12 Lambor/Sideswipe. The white paint is applied evenly and I don't see any paint pooling that some folks reported with their MP-12.

MP-14 in-box contents

By now most online shops would've shipped out their orders, so you folks should be receiving your MP-14s soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...