Monday, January 09, 2012

Review: Pullip Megurine Luka

Meet Megurine Luka, my second vocaloid Pullip after Hatsune Miku. She arrived in Nov-2011 but I just started to take her photos this year. Slacker me!
Pullip Megurine Luka


I first saw the vocaloid dolls on display at Doll Carnival 2010. As excited as I was to see Hatsune Miku, I was blown away by Luka's vocaloid outfit! Now that I have her on hand, I must say the final outfit is as good - if not better! - than the prototype I saw that day. Well done to Groove Inc!

Her "03" tattoo on her left arm can just barely be seen here. And
her hair is definitely more manageable than Pullip Miku's.
Pullip Megurine Luka

I like her outfit so much, I don't know if I can bear to change her out of it LOL

Pullip Megurine Luka

As Pullip Miku comes with her signature leeks, so Pullip Luka also comes with her signature tuna! (In case you are wondering, the cat does not come with her.)

Luka's tuna

My two Pullip vocaloids - Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka

My Pullip Vocaloids 

I actually have one more Pullip vocaloid - Hatsune Miku LOL version bought at Doll Carnival 2011  But I have not even de-boxed her yet. Hopefully I will find time to do so soon and take her photos.

This year will see one more vocaloid doll released - Pullip Meiko  Haven't decide if I'm gonna get her...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...